Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Help Support Us By Buying Our T-Shirts

Men's graphic T-shirts at the Old Navy store a...Do you want to support us but want something in return? Well now when you buy from our spreadshirt store; http://www.thefelineadvocate.spreadshirt.com/ you get a shirt and you support us. We have men's shirts, women's shirts, and even women's excersice shorts! All sales help us further out goal of helping felines and the organizations that help support them. If you have more questions fell free to ask!



















Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Justin Smith and I love cats. I have just recently felt the nerve t help support the supporters of felines and thats why i have this blog. If you want to support me please donate for the cause that is currently being sponsored.