Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

The cat in the corner

A cat at the Seattle Animal ShelterImage via Wikipedia


Once again I was at my local animal shelter and I met a shy cat who was in the back of his cage kinda hiding and crouched down. I was curious why he was acting this way and when i asked it turned out that he had been there for a long time and no one seemed to want him because he was older than most of the other cats in there. It got me thinking, when I get old will people just through me in a home and never want anything to do with me again. If you have a light to shine on this topic please chime in a comment! Boy what if you were treated like that???








Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Justin Smith and I love cats. I have just recently felt the nerve t help support the supporters of felines and thats why i have this blog. If you want to support me please donate for the cause that is currently being sponsored.