Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Justin: The Feline Advocate

Hello this is my second post and I am just now taking off. For my first act I will be volunteering at my local animal shelter, Saving Grace; located in Roseburg, OR. It is a great shelter and they take great care of their animals. I am sad to say that they are not a no kill shelter but I hope with this blog there will be people out there that will donate to them by donating through me or just by sending them a check and maybe one day they will have the funding to be a NO KILL shelter. If you want to donate to them you can visit their website at savinggrace.info or if you want to donate to me and help me with gas you can do that as well. I will be posting pictures on this blog as soon as I can!

If you donate to me or them or want more info leave a comment or send me an email at animefan541@yahoo.com

If you want to sponsor this blog or want to have your ads placed on here send me an email and I will be sure to get back to you.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Justin Smith and I love cats. I have just recently felt the nerve t help support the supporters of felines and thats why i have this blog. If you want to support me please donate for the cause that is currently being sponsored.